You will partner with our sales and department leaders to develop a comprehensive and assessable marketing and communication strategy!
Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B relationship marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to work closely with the best manufacturers of emerging brands products and retailers such as Carrefour, Casino, Amazon and many more to help them grow their business globally?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 1,700 purchasing groups and 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting WABEL to obtain new business opportunities.
We are a team of 40 people that are dedicated to change how sourcing is done today. To pursue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a highly motivated CMO to drive marketing initiatives and brand awareness.
You will partner with our sales and department leaders to develop a comprehensive and assessable marketing and communication strategy to increase revenue and profits.
The ideal candidate will be an established manager who has demonstrated success in digital marketing.
The CMO will play a critical role in driving new business, retaining and growing existing customers, and building brand awareness.
- Build and lead Marketing Team (5 people now) with a focus on strategic alignment, quality of execution, and career progression. Set current and long terms goals
- Lead team across campaigns, content, communications, demand generation, customer advocacy, community management, influencer marketing, and partnerships to build a cohesive vision to build brand awareness and drive sales pipeline
- Leverage customer insights, data and feedbacks to develop communications strategies and drive marketing innovation
- Drive and maintain the marketing communications calendar tied to business goals
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, our customers, our partners, and our competitors to ensure constant improvement and opportunities for growth
- Monitor all marketing campaigns by preparing frequent reports and presentation on marketing metrics and improve them when necessary
- Execute the marketing strategy from conception through completion via selected tactics that may include: Content Marketing / Customer Success Stories / Demand Generation / Email Marketing / Event Marketing / Public Relations / Search Marketing / Social Media / Webinars / Website Optimization
- 10+ years of diverse marketing experience – an accomplished marketer that has a breadth of marketing experience, including high growth enterprise SaaS
- Experience building B2B marketing teams and programs - including content, PR, product marketing, inbound, community management, events, creative, and measurement.
- Highly analytical with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into marketing materials and storytelling
- Self-starter and ability to build marketing programs from scratch: must have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to get things done
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Incomparable capacity of prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM (Zoho if possible), marketing automation, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems
- Experienced management
- English bilingual, French optional
- A third language is appreciated
- An experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage
- An experience in the marketplace field is a real plus
Location: Paris 8
Start date: ASAP
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org