Organic Beetroot Borsch Soup
Organic Beetroot Borsch soup
This beetroot borsch soup is cooked from beetroots grown in our farm, cultivated only with modern mechanical tools, then picked and carefully selected. Just heat it and enjoy the great taste.
- AUGA organic canned food is made in the most modern food canning factory in the Baltics with state-of-the-art facilities and fully automated production.
- Only fresh, locally grown and carefully selected high quality mushrooms and vegetables are used for canning.
- Process control from field to final pack ensures freshness and quality.
- Product recognition: Winner in 2017 Dubai Gulfood Innovation Awards Competition for best organic product. Finalist in the Best Organic Product and Best Product Design categories in 2017 London’s World Innovation Awards Competition. Best desing in Fresh Food category in 2016 Lithuanian National Packaging Design Awards Competition.
About Product -
- Smart pack less CO2, less waste
- BPA FREE
- Grown using natural and earth-friendly methods
- Preservative free
- Vegan friendly
- Ready to eat: Heat and serve
Retail packaging -
- 400g Bruto/ 400g Netto
- Transparent doy-pack
- 10 pouches / box
- 126 boxes / pallet
- Shelf life 365