Organic Flour, Whole grain
- AUGA organic cereals are grown without chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals. We use modern organic farming machines for soil cultivation, sowing, weeding and harvesting.
- Organic fertilizers for the fields are collected from our own organic livestock farms.
- We prepare our own seeds and select grain varieties with the highest content of protein most suitable to produce nutritious foods.
- Our organic cereals and reliable processing technology along with full process control leads to high quality end products.
- Organic whole grain wheat flour
- Organic whole grain rye flour
- Organic whole grain spelt flour
About product -
- Made from organic grain grown in AUGA fields
- Full traceability from field to the every pack
- All whole grain flour is a source of fiber
- WHEAT is the most common flour used for everyday bakery products, but with more benefits like high amount of vitamins and minerals
- RYE flour is highly appreciated for its rich, hearty taste
- SPELT flour is much more easily digested compare to regular wheat, due to unique structure of spelt gluten, which is water soluble
Retail packaging -
- 1kg packaging
- Paper bag
- 10 pcs / box
- 63 boxes / pallet
Commodity packaging -