Organic Mushrooms, ready-to-eat, preserved
AUGA Organic Champignons
Organic champignons are hand-picked, carefully selected and processed in the nearby factory. Marinated or in brine champignons are ready to eat as a snack. Appetizing, crispy and small size they are also perfect for salad or any side dish.
- AUGA organic mushrooms are grown in modern farms using the latest mushroom cultivation technology, modern equipment and our own patented solutions.
- We strictly control the process from collection of raw materials to growing, picking and delivering products to customers.
- We produce our own mushroom substrate using raw materials collected from organic farms.
- Mushrooms are picked and delivered to shops every day, so they are always fresh and taste great.
- In Brine, sliced
- In Brine, whole
- Marinated, whole
- In Sauce, sliced
About Product -
- Vegan friendly
- Preservatives and Allergens free
- No sugar added
- Smart pack less CO2, less waste
- BPA free
Retail packaging -
- 250g Bruto/ 140g Netto
- Transparent doy-pack
- 12 pouches / box
- 156 boxes / pallet
- Shelf life 365