Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to work closely with the best manufacturers of Emerging brands products to help them grow their business globally?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 1,700 purchasing groups and 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting our company to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are a team of 40 people. We are experiencing a strong growth and therefore we are looking for a Business Developer working within the Emerging brands department.
You’ll be responsible of a portfolio of suppliers and emerging brands. You’ll work with companies that have the capacity to grow their business on an international level. Your mission is to sell our services to those key accounts. You’ll become an industry expert and your clients will trust you for your expertise and recommendation.
- You’ll be in permanent contact with sales directors, export managers and CEOs of suppliers and emerging brands
- You will need to understand perfectly your client’s expertise, needs and objectives
- Your role is to inform and advise your clients and make sure they reach their targets thanks to WABEL
- You work closely with the “buying team” to create direct business opportunities for your clients
You’ll travel to major international tradeshows to meet your clients and discover the latest trends.
- You’re an accomplished business developer and you love approaching new clients
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized
- Fluent in English
- A third language is appreciated
- A first experience in the FMCG industry is a plus
Where: Paris 8 Champs Élysées
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Very competitive with unlimited commission plan
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org