SALES OPS INTERNSHIP (H/F)
SaaS, B2B, matchmaking, retail, international, semantic, interactivity
6-months internship in Paris (Champs Elysées), starting asap, bac+4
Partial remote work
Needl provides data powered high quality business meetings in the FMCG retail market.
Needl mission is to transform the consumer goods industry to be more transparent, efficient, open and sustainable.
We believe that the heart of this transformation is with the creation of meaningful business opportunities worldwide in the FMCG market, from the clean ingredients to the brands, from the eco-packaging to the retailers.
We are building a B2B SaaS platform that connects all key stakeholders in the FMCG industry, generates high quality data-based matches and provides efficient 1-to-1 online meetings.
Needl has been created in 2020 and has a highly dynamic and international team of around 20 people, working in the most trendy place in Paris: the Champs-Elysees.
In Needl, Product and Tech teams work very closely in 3 Impact Teams: “Data & Core Platform”, “Matchmaking” and “Interactivity”. The Data & Core Platform team focuses on building a reliable and evolutive consolidated database, performant and efficient algorithms and core services. The Matchmaking team focuses on collecting user data to provide reliable and high quality matchmaking to buyers and sellers. The Interactivity team focuses on leveraging matchmaking results to create first contacts, get more information and set up a clean basis of a trustworthy long-term business relationship.
Data is the cornerstone of our business and we have many sources : our clients using our online platform Needl.co and expressing their profile and needs, our sales and marketing teams collecting customer data through our CRM, external data sources…
Furthermore, we operate in a complex industry where there is a certain logic in stakeholders interactions, where taxonomy is essential to generate good matches.
As an intern Sales Ops, you will be part of the data team and work very closely with the business team from Needl and Wabel, our strategic partner that follows the same mission at creating meaningful business opportunities with online summits segmented on product categories..
You will follow the business strategy and contribute to optimize the performance (data analysis, process improvement,…)
What will you do/potential missions ?
● Sales strategy & forecast:
○ Contribute to setup go-to-market and assignments/accounts allocation
○ Support the forecast of future sales by recognising past trends.
● Data analysis:
○ Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign and sales performance
○ Create dashboards and reporting to sales and management
● Process optimisation:
○ Contribute to optimize the overall sales cycle based on analysis
○ Set up training programs
○ Optimize CRM management and overwatch various applications and platforms to produce data for the sales team
○ Setup new tools to improve overall sales reps performance
● Graduation/5th year internship or apprenticeship
● Tech knowledge: mastering of mySQL tools, knowledge of Python language
● Passion for business environment and ability to quickly learn the core mechanism of international retail/trade
● Good autonomy in performing technical tasks, especially understanding what does not work and look for solutions
● Data-driven, ability to analyze data, understand it and make it comprehensible
● Good communication skills, oral and written, particularly the ability to explain assumptions, choices
● Good organization and time management
● Good taste for team work
● Good level in english, oral and written
● First internship as a data analyst or sales assistant
● Experience in sales process improvement or sales data analysis
What we offer
● A very dynamic and international team
● An impact-centric approach and data driven mindset
● An amazing market that is transformation quickly worldwide
● Offices in the most trendy place of Paris: Champs-Elysées
● Open to consider future full-time position