SaaS, B2B, data-driven recommendation, retail, international, semantic, interactivity
6-months internship in Paris 8e, starting asap, bac+4/5
Partial remote work
Needl provides data-powered high-quality business leads in the FMCG retail market.
Needl mission is to transform the consumer goods industry to be more transparent, efficient, open and sustainable.
We believe that the heart of this transformation is with the creation of meaningful business opportunities worldwide in the FMCG market, from the clean ingredients to the brands, from the eco-packaging to the retailers.
We are building a B2B SaaS platform that connects all key stakeholders in the FMCG industry, generates high quality data-based recommendations, trusted business introductions and efficient business leads management leading to first business meetings.
Needl has been created in 2020 and has a highly dynamic and international team of around 20 people, working in Paris
In Needl, Product and Tech teams work very closely in 3 Impact Teams: “Data & Core Platform”, “Explicit recommendations” and “Implicit recommendations’ ‘. The Data & Core Platform team focuses on building a reliable and evolutive consolidated database, performant and efficient algorithms and core services. The Explicit Reco team focuses on collecting user expressions of needs to be shared as high quality recommendations to suppliers. The Implicit Reco team focuses on leveraging recommendations results based on profile data and user behaviour. Both work on the process to transform those reco to healthy business relationships.
Data is the cornerstone of our business and we have many sources : our clients using our online platform Needl.co and expressing their profile and needs, our sales and marketing teams collecting customer data through our CRM, external data sources…
Furthermore, we operate in a complex industry where there is a certain logic in stakeholders interactions, where taxonomy is essential to generate good recommendations.
As an intern SDR, you will be part of the business team and work under the mentorship of our senior sales manager, very closely with the customer success managers as well as the product managers.
You will contribute to qualify inbound leads to support our monetization project.
What will you do/missions?
- Qualify inbound leads
– Manage our channels (live chat, email)
– Evaluate leads potential based on their context
- Work on conversion
– Improve the conversion rate at the entrance of our funnel
– Get qualified leads for our business team
- Contribute to the process
– Use the CRM to consolidate interaction with leads
– Proactively identify and propose process improvements
– With growth marketing to identify and qualify new channels
– With CS team to support their closing actions
– With Product team to share with them feedback and improve the user experience
- Sales, SDR or BDR training or first experience in such positions
- Conversational business english level required
- Very good at human relations, especially with storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive and entrepreneur mindset
- Good autonomy in achieving missions, especially understanding what does not work, find and implement solutions
- Passion for business environment and ability to quickly learn the core mechanism of international retail/trade
- Good knowledge of sales techniques
- Comfortable with tech/online tools
- Data-driven, ability to analyze data and understand it
- Good organization and time management
- Good taste for team work
What we offer
- A very dynamic and international team
- An impact-centric approach and data driven mindset
- An amazing market that is transforming quickly worldwide
- Really nice offices in the heart of Paris (8e)
- Open to consider future full-time position
At Needl, our core business is good matchmaking and we believe a proficient long-term professional relationship is a double-sided process, based on trust and transparency. The point is to detect any obstacles or potential mismatch as soon as possible. We are looking to build an elite team and target unanimous positive feedback. Be yourself and put us to the test as much as we will test you.
We will follow the process:
- Screening itw: 30’ call with our HR or job owner
- Referral: we will call at least 3 persons you’ve worked with, exploring different angles (management, colleague, stakeholder, mentor,…)
- Culture/Mindset itw: 1h with Needl GM
- Hard skills assessment: case study at home or live situations assessment with manager, pair and/or key stakeholders
- Stakeholder itw: 1h with your main stakeholder