Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to be in contact with the largest purchasing groups in the world?
And you want to work in downtown Paris directly on the Champs-Elysées? So, join our international and dynamic team!
WABEL facilitates international trade between purchasing groups and manufacturers. We now offer sourcing services to 1,400 purchasing groups and we work with 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting us to grow their business with key accounts globally.
We are experiencing a strong growth and therefore we are looking for a Business developer targeting purchasing groups in America, Southern Europe and United Kingdom.
About the job
You’ll be responsible to handle all purchasing groups (retailers & importers) and you will visit your partners in the countries you will cover.
You will be in charge of nurturing our existing retail partners, find new ones, understand their needs and present the latest sourcing services we launch. We also make sure they attend our SUMMITS on all product categories.
You will identify and recruit new purchasing groups :
- Schedule meetings/calls with purchasing group directors
- Introduce our sourcing services (SaaS, SUMMITS, Innovation box…) to buying teams and train them
- Implement our sourcing solutions (on site and via video calls). It includes training the buyers on our solution
- Register buyers to our global summits
About the location: Paris 8
- You’re a business developer and you love approaching new clients (we’re looking for hunters)
- You easily create long term relationship with your business partners and they trust you
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized and self-motivated
- You have a business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- You speak English fluently (native is a PLUS and other langage is appreciated)
Benefits and Perks
- Very competitive with unlimited commission plan
- Contract: CDI