Wabel is Europe's leading B2B sourcing platform whose mission is to help FMCG manufacturers and brands grow their export business while supporting the largest buyers to source efficiently.
Concretely, our solution is based on 3 pillars: a relational marketplace, events and business support to build meaningful and strategic relationships with suppliers who are looking to sell their innovative branded and private labeled products.
At Wabel, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking to recruit even more of the finest sales people to join us. We have a very vibrant, international and diverse Sales Team who are looking to strengthen our position globally.
As a member of the Sales Team, you will be in charge of:
- Prospecting and developing a close relationship with your prospects portfolio (buyers from the biggest retailers and most important distributors in the world) mainly by phone + email and social network.
- Educating potential customers about the benefits of Wabel.
- Analyzing, understanding, being one step ahead to meet the needs of the buyers you are targeting.
- Managing the full sales process: from prospecting to closing
- Tracking prospect information and activities in our CRM.
- Keep conversing with your customers over the year to help them with their sourcing needs.
- Your English and Spanish is perfect, and you like being in an international environment (80% of our clients are abroad).French and a 4th language appreciated
- 1 to 3 years experience in selling at European level
- You are a real “hunter”, when you have a target, you keep focus until you get it.
- You had a first significant experience in B2B sales by phone.
- You have excellent communication skills and selling soft skills: good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
- You know how to educate prospects through advanced sales-cycles (discovery, argumentation, dealing with objections, closing…) in order to create excitement and enthusiasm
- You wish to join an international agile company, which tackles the world of export trade.
- If you’re not yet used to CRMs, excel, and other sales tools, you’re eager to learn.
- Experience in selling at European level would be a plus
- Offices in Paris 8 and multiple desks you can join within our coworking network in Paris.
- Remote friendly with office presence every week
Benefits and Perks
Very competitive with unlimited commission plan
Contract – Full Time