Wabel is a combination of the traditional proven model of B2B convention and a disruptive technology driven approach, based on data and one of a kind algorithm, offering the ultimate B2B matchmaking possibilities.
Wabel is the most complete solution to create profitable business for both suppliers and buyers. In this approach, human touch, curation and data are the key to Wabel success to create meaningful business meetings christened ‘B2B Smart Meetings™’.
We put these matchmaking capacities at the service of our principal mission: being at the heart of the FMCG industry transformation worldwide by putting forward the best players driving the market towards better health, sustainability, organic, vegan, low waste.
You want to work in downtown Paris directly on the Champs-Elysées? So, join our international and dynamic team!
About the job
Target the right audience to reach new companies and effectively grow Wabel business.
Alongside our Marketing Manager, you will share the following tasks in order to improve our inbound marketing strategy and have a strong impact on our sales.
Some of your responsibilities will be: generating leads, coordinating the marketing & inside sales processes thanks to our tools (Zoho CRM and automation) and turning all content assets into business arguments and marketing campaigns in order to help drive to exponential growth.
More precisely, you will :
- Support sales with creation and optimization of ABM emails campaigns and marketing automation
- Orchestrate the whole cycle, from content creation to closing, with the Sales Teams
- Participate in discussions on acquisition and loyalty strategy
- Monitor all marketing activities through analytics/reporting especially the performance of our website (analysis of page performance, analysis of conversions and results, evolution of leads…) and inbound strategy
- Analyze databases, create indicators, study the segments used and develop new ones if necessary.
- Work with other departments: Sales, CSM and tech
- Create different kinds of content: blog articles, social media posts, sales tools, etc
- Participate in the development of new marketing projects
You’ll travel to major international tradeshows to meet your clients and discover the latest trends.
About the location: Paris
Paris 8 Champs Élysées
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience in a start-up environment, with an experience in B2B (ABM focused is a plus) and specifically in meeting demand generation targets and accelerating revenue growth.
- Business-savvy and can quickly understand business objectives and challenges
- You are used to work with sales teams and track it within the CRM
- You have a very good knowledge of acquisition possibilities ((SEO/SEA, E mailing, Marketing Automation…) and customer journey analysis tools (Google Analytics…).
- You like numbers, and are very analytical (you find conversion metrics sexy) and able to focus on key KPIs to track and follow
- You are used to working with freelancers to use the skill where it is and managing these people remotely is something you excel at.
- You are a native English speaker and speak at least 1 or 2 other languages (French if possible but not mandatory)
- Excellent writing skills and a creative mindset
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary projects and are comfortable discussing technical issues.
- Excellent time management skills, and comfortable organizing projects
- You have a win-win mentality, oriented towards the search for results.
- You are proactive and have a sense of responsibility.
- You love teamwork but you are autonomous, responsible, and able to communicate remotely.
- You have a knowledge of Zoho CRM or you are not afraid to learn how to excel with this tool.
Benefits and Perks
- Very competitive
- Contract: CDI