SaaS, B2B, data-driven recommendation, retail, international, semantic, interactivity
6-months internship in Paris 8e, starting asap, bac+4/5
Partial remote work
Needl provides data powered high quality business leads in the FMCG retail market.
Needl mission is to transform the consumer goods industry to be more transparent, efficient, open and sustainable.
We believe that the heart of this transformation is with the creation of meaningful business opportunities worldwide in the FMCG market, from the clean ingredients to the brands, from the eco-packaging to the retailers.
We are building a B2B SaaS platform that connects all key stakeholders in the FMCG industry, generates high quality data-based recommendations, trusted business introductions and efficient business leads management leading to first business meetings.
Needl has been created in 2020 and has a highly dynamic and international team of around 20 people, working in Paris
In Needl, Product and Tech teams work very closely in 3 Impact Teams: “Data & Core Platform”, “Explicit recommendations” and “Implicit recommendations’ ‘. The Data & Core Platform team focuses on building a reliable and evolutive consolidated database, performant and efficient algorithms and core services. The Explicit Reco team focuses on collecting user expressions of needs to be shared as high quality recommendations to suppliers. The Implicit Reco team focuses on leveraging recommendations results based on profile data and user behaviour. Both work on the process to transform those reco to healthy business relationships.
Data is the cornerstone of our business and we have many sources : our clients using our online platform Needl.co and expressing their profile and needs, our sales and marketing teams collecting customer data through our CRM, external data sources…
Furthermore, we operate in a complex industry where there is a certain logic in stakeholders interactions, where taxonomy is essential to generate good recommendations.
As a digital marketing intern, you will be part of the business (sales and CS) team, under the mentorship of our senior customer success manager. You will follow the business strategy and contribute to optimize the performance.
What will you do/missions?
- Growth channels identification and implementation
– Drive traffic and increase impact (segmentation, keywords research, content creation, link building)
– Analyse traffic patterns, rankings, conversions, trends and identify improvements
- Content management for outbound channels
– Build and streamline online marketing campaigns
– Identify, test and improve
- Increase our reach on inbound channels
– Create content for our inbound channels: linkedin, blog, website
– Identify, test and improve
- Tooling and process
– Integrate and setup new tools that would support our progress (marketing automations, live chat tools,….)
– Lemlist, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Linkedin, Zoho Campaign, Zoho page sense, SalesIQ
- Build knowledge
– Document your progress to keep track of it and share knowledge within the team
- Digital marketing or growth marketing training or first experience in such positions
- Conversational business english level required
- Proactive and entrepreneur mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good autonomy in achieving missions, especially understanding what does not work, find and implement solutions
- Passion for business (international retail) and fast learner
- Good tech knowledge on tools and techniques: emailing practices (deliverability, reach, analytics), SEO/referral (keywords optimization, best practices), professional social media (account management, trends, reach, best practices), digital marketing tools experiences
- Good knowledge of digital growth techniques (acquisition, traffic optimization)
- Data-driven, ability to analyze data and understand it
- Good organization and time management
- Good taste for team work
What we offer
- A very dynamic and international team
- An impact-centric approach and data driven mindset
- An amazing market that is transforming quickly worldwide
- Really nice offices in the heart of Paris (8e)
- Open to consider future full-time position
At Needl, our core business is good matchmaking and we believe a proficient long-term professional relationship is a double-sided process, based on trust and transparency. The point is to detect any obstacles or potential mismatch as soon as possible. We are looking to build an elite team and target unanimous positive feedback. Be yourself and put us to the test as much as we will test you.
We will follow the process:
- Screening itw: 30’ call with our HR or job owner
- Referral: we will call at least 3 persons you’ve worked with, exploring different angles (management, colleague, stakeholder, mentor,…)
- Culture/Mindset itw: 1h with Needl GM
- Hard skills assessment: case study at home or live situations assessment with manager, pair and/or key stakeholders
- Stakeholder itw: 1h with your main stakeholder