SaaS, B2B, matchmaking, retail, international, semantic, interactivity
Full-time contract in Paris (Champs Elysées), starting asap, bac+5/master
Partial remote work
> 2 years of experience in customer success manager position or equivalent
Needl mission is to transform the consumer goods industry to be more transparent, efficient, open and sustainable.
We believe that the heart of this transformation is with the creation of meaningful business opportunities worldwide in the FMCG market, from the clean ingredients to the brands, from the eco-packaging to the retailers.
We are building a B2B SaaS platform that connects all key stakeholders in the FMCG industry, generates high quality data-based matches and provides efficient 1-to-1 online meetings.
Needl has been created in 2020 and has a highly dynamic and international team of around 20 people, working in the most beautiful place in Paris: the Champs-Elysees.
In Needl, Product and Tech teams work very closely in 3 Impact Teams: “Data & Core Platform”, “Matchmaking” and “Interactivity”. The Data & Core Platform team focuses on building a reliable and evolutive consolidated database, performant and efficient algorithms and core services. The Matchmaking team focuses on collecting user data to provide reliable and high quality matchmaking to buyers and sellers. The Interactivity team focuses on leveraging matchmaking results to create first contacts, get more information and set up a clean basis of a trustworthy long-term business relationship.
Data is the cornerstone of our business and we have many sources : our clients using our online platform Needl.co and expressing their profile and needs, our sales and marketing teams collecting customer data through our CRM, external data sources…
Furthermore, we operate in a complex industry where there is a certain logic in stakeholders interactions, where taxonomy is essential to generate good matches.
To support Needl growth, we are looking for a customer success manager to join our business team and provide an amazing experience to our customers, focusing on
Organize customers engagement to create success stories
Ensure customer satisfaction and track usage to give them the full product potential
Develop accounts based on their needs/interest and expand revenue
What will you do/missions?
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for:
Manage customer portfolio
- Build strong relationships based on trust
- Understand and monitor customers objectives
- Analyse, understand and answer to customer requests/questions and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Identify potential expand/upsell opportunities
Optimise and support customer activity
- Organise customer onboarding
- Help with finding good business matchmaking for suppliers
- Facilitate buyer-sellers interactions, make sure buyers respond
- Organise training sessions
Monitor and organise adoption
- Evaluate customer activity, engagement and satisfaction
- Contribute to improve adoption on Needl, customer satisfaction and CS team results
- Monitor and maintain a high level of activity on the platform
- Create support materials (tutorials, videos, guides) to enrich our support center
- Monitor support material usage
Collaborate closely with other teams
- Be a strong client advocate in the organization
- Qualify and share product bugs and feedback to product and tech teams
- Ability to step into customer shoes and good empathy
- Proactive mindset and get things done
- Performance oriented: good taste for analytics and improving things
- Good leadership skills to drive customer engagement
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
- Curiosity for technology
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a customer-facing job, managing customer portfolio
- Background M.S or B.S in sales, business, economics, law, accounting or related field
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Capacity/willingness to build and grow customer relationships
- Ability to setting and managing client expectations and negotiation appropriate resolutions to issues
- Strong focus and problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship builder and proven experience in creating long-term good relationships
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills and good pedagogy
- Great interest in B2B matchmaking, in FMCG in particular
- Business-level in English is mandatory
- You have been working in SaaS B2B product management
- You have experience in retail or FMCG market
- You are passionate about personality and business collaboration psychology
- You are fluent in french, italian, portugese, chinese or other languages